sRGB color profile
Portrait: 8.5 × 11 in, 300 dpi (2550 × 3300 px)
Landscape: 17 × 11 in, 300 dpi (5100 × 3300 px)
Thank you again for your interest in INTRA Magazine. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via message or email. We appreciate all submissions.
- Images can be beauty, fashion, or creative pieces.
- Images that are not accepted in this issue can be moved to another submission category.
- Images that have been previously posted on social media can still be submitted.
- Images should also have NO WATERMARKS.
All submissions should be between 4-12 images. If your submissions are over 10 images, a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 4 will be chosen. When submitting for publication the file sizes required are: 8.5X11 for Portraits at 300dpi. We use mostly portrait images, landscape is welcome.
PUBLICATION OR SOCIAL :
Magazine Editions / Volumes shall be made available for Print and Digital Purchase on Magcloud. Each Magazine will have a month-long promotional campaign built around it and links will be provided for purchase.
Web and Social submissions have a 48-hour expedited publishing deadline.
POSSIBLE REASONS FOR REJECTION:
The submitted images don't meet the genres we are seeking
The submitted images don't meet our standards of quality
Work that is submitted after the deadline
Team credits are essential:
Credits are essential (and social media links) for each photo. Credits should include Photographer, Model, and MUA. (Please also include Stylist, Designer, and Agency credits if applicable). If any person/organization is accidentally left out of the credits, the submitter of the images will be held responsible and not INTRA. If these are not included with your submission, your submission will not be published. Be sure to double-check that all persons involved in the submission is included in the credits and their names are spelled correctly.
If for any reason a submission is published and a individual/s credit is missing, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible. If Corrections are wished there will be a £10 credit correction fee. This must be done before the deadline.
No changes will be accepted once your editorial is published: no layout changes nor credit changes. So please, make sure and double-check that everything is correct or corrected before deadline.
We keep the right to choose which photos will be published to avoid having too many similar photos in one editorial submission. Please note there is also no guarantee that your images will be published on our social media platforms.
CANCELLATION FEE (£50)
Make sure this is your final decision to submit your works in INTRA Magazine. If a series is published and gone into print we will charge a £50 fee to remove it, as the complete publication will have to be adjusted. For publications that have already been printed, removal will be unavailable but for further prints this will be possible for above fee.
If a model is below the age of 18, signed parental permission is required and sent as an attachment. If no consent form is sent, INTRA has the right to assume that all models are 18 or older.
* If you are submitting the editorial and are not the photographer, you guarantee that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all rights, title, and interest in all the work you submitted, including all related intellectual property interests; such as trademarks and copyrights. If you're not the exclusive legal owner of all rights, you have to attach this document signed by the exclusive legal owner of all rights. Here is the link from where you can download the release form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19mIHEdAEyYrl1EpFp-04OZdftjB-M9GX/view?usp=sharing